How to send Schedule Email in ASP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by ahsan, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. ahsan

    ahsan Guest

    here is small situation at my end.

    I have developed a website in ASP 3.0 and Acesss 2000/SQl
    Server.

    I wan my web site sent invoices to my customer
    automatically ...at some specified time
    (lets say it execute ceratain ASP page at 3:00 am that
    send emails)

    how can i schedule that?

    Should i write some program (EXE) that will run on web
    seerv to do this task or do we have soem other decent
    solution?

    comments please
    Thank You in advance,
    Ahsan