how to send sms from a web application

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by udaya bhaskar reddy bijjam, Oct 17, 2007.

  1. can any one help me how can i cand sms from web application.
    udaya bhaskar reddy bijjam, Oct 17, 2007

  2. udaya bhaskar reddy bijjam's wild thoughts were released on
    Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:50:33 -0700 bearing the following fruit:

    >can any one help me how can i cand sms from web application.

    First step it to find a third party to actually send the
    SMS, most will accept email submission of the SMS and
    recipients, others will have web services.

    --
    Jan Hyde

    https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Jan.Hyde
    Jan Hyde (VB MVP), Oct 17, 2007