How to send UDT from a ATL Server implemented in VC++ to ASP Client

Remo

Hi,

I want to know the possiblity and process of an ASP client, which
needs to get some UDT from a ATL Server component implemented in VC++.
The UDT is basically a C++ class consisting of a BSTR and a short.
for eg.,

class CMyClass
{
BSTR myName;
short myNum;
};

and what actually i need is to pass a collection(vector) of this object
to ASP client as well as to a VC++ client.

If any one knows some way to get this thanks in advance.

Regards,
Remo

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Remo said:
Hi,

I want to know the possiblity and process of an ASP client, which
needs to get some UDT from a ATL Server component implemented in VC++.
The UDT is basically a C++ class consisting of a BSTR and a short.
for eg.,

class CMyClass
{
BSTR myName;
short myNum;
};

and what actually i need is to pass a collection(vector) of this
object to ASP client as well as to a VC++ client.

If any one knows some way to get this thanks in advance.

Regards,
Remo

I do not believe this is possible without some intermediate component
.... all data is variant in script languages. Perhaps these will help:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;244012
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;197956

Building COM Components That Take Full Advantage of Visual Basic and
Scripting
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/techart/msdn_vbscriptcom.htm