How to send/upload a file to the server using Java ?

tobleron

Hi,

I want to upload/copy a file from the station into the FTP server
through the LAN. Is there any class in Java to do it ? Or is it better
to code my own class/function ? Please share your suggestion. Thank
you in advance.

tobleron

You're posting using Google, so I assume you're already familiar with some
of the other services they offer, such as a web search.  :)

Yeap... just curious if there are another ways or ideas from java
masters here :) thx for your suggestion.

Arne Vajhøj

tobleron said:
I want to upload/copy a file from the station into the FTP server
through the LAN. Is there any class in Java to do it ? Or is it better
to code my own class/function ? Please share your suggestion. Thank
you in advance.

Jakarta commons net has a decent FTP client that can be used for
upload.

http://commons.apache.org/net/

Arne