how to send values of array to a cgi (or php page)?

_andrea.l

Hallo!
I have a list of value in an array:
array_list[1]=pippo
array_list[2]=pluto
array_list[...]=....

How to send this list or these values to a php page?
for example by pushing a button (with label "send values")?

Thank you in advance for the time you'll spend for answer me,
Andrea.

David Dorward

_andrea.l said:
How to send this list or these values to a php page?

Loop through the array and use it to build a URL or series of form controls.
Then visit the URL (with with document.location, modifying a frame,
XMLHttpRequest, or opening a popup) or submit the form.