How to separate words from the string in JSP?

KK

Hello Everyone,

I want to separate the words from the string and match them one by one
from the database frontend am using is JSP.
Also, i need to do same thing with database i want to fetch the data
from database and again break in into different words so that i can
match every separated words (from client request) with every word
(separated by the database)

Can anyone help me in doing this?

Thanking You

Kartikeya

Arne Vajhøj

Evans

Hello Everyone,

I want to separate the words from the string and match them one by one
from the database frontend am using is JSP.
Also, i need to do same thing with database i want to fetch the data
from database and again break in into different words so that i can
match every separated words (from client request) with every word
(separated by the database)

Can anyone help me in doing this?

Thanking You

Kartikeya

Check out StringTokenizer.
Alternatively, Google 'using StringTokenizer'.

Arne Vajhøj

Check out StringTokenizer.
Alternatively, Google 'using StringTokenizer'.

SUN recommend using some of the regex based stuff
instead of StringTokenizer these days.

But it still works and I have always liked it.

Arne

KK

thanks for replying.. but can you plz tell me this in detail i did
search abt StringTokenizer but didnt get some concrete info.

pl help me in this regard

Thanking you

Kartikeya Karnatak