How to serialize and deserialize the objects into memory?

hardemr

Hello Everyone,

I want to serialize and deserialize the objects into Memory not into
file. How can i do that?

Best Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch

hardemr said:
Hello Everyone,

I want to serialize and deserialize the objects into Memory not into
file. How can i do that?

Use pickle & module StringIO/cStringIO as file-to-memory-object.

Diez

Gerhard Häring

hardemr said:
Hello Everyone,

I want to serialize and deserialize the objects into Memory not into
file. How can i do that?

You want to serialize the objects, but only keep them in memory? That
hardly makes any sense. Serialization is need if you want to store your
objects in a file or if you want to communicate (via network) with other
processes.

-- Gerhard