how to serialize web service proxy class

su.k.mishra

hi all,

i am getting error when i serialize web service proxy class.

error:--"There was an error reflecting type
'TEST.Service'."} System.Exception {System.InvalidOperationException}

inner exception :-- [System.InvalidOperationException] {"Cannot
serialize member 'System.ComponentModel.Component.Site' of type
'System.ComponentModel.ISite', see inner exception for more
details."} System.InvalidOperationException

Test.Service is my web service proxy class.

regards
sudir

Andrew Brook

Hi sudir,

why would you want to serialize web service proxy class? (out of interest)

Andrew