How to set a DataTable Column DataType to boolean

keithb

The following code sets a DataTable column DataType to "String"

column.DataType = System.Type.GetType("System.String");

What is the corresponding statement when the data type is boolean? I have
tried both "bit', "bool", and "boolean" and all cause an error.

One would think that a simple search for "System.Type.GetType" in Books On
Line would yield an answer but all I get is page after page after page of
loosely unrelated information.

Thanks,

Keith

Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Renato Cunha (Brazil)

This is the code

column.DataType = System.Type.GetType("System.Boolean");

You can type System. without quote, and find the keyword 'Boolean', after you chose you can type the quotes ("")

Sorry my bad english because I´m brazilian and here speak in portuguese.

Kisses

MSDN said:
You might have done this already.
what about "Boolean" with a capital B