How to set a general background color

Stefan Mueller

I've a frameset like
<frameset rows = "*, 20%" frameborder = "0" framespacing = "0">
<frame src="frame1.html" name="MyFrame2" scrolling="auto" noresize>
<frame src="frame2.html" name="MyFrame2" scrolling="no" noresize>
</frameset>

On each page I set the background color to blue
body {
background-color: #0000ff;
}

However, sometimes if the next page is loading the background color gets
white for a very short moment.
Is there any possibility to set the blue background color somehow to the
whole frameset?

Stefan

Travis Newbury

Stefan Mueller said:
However, sometimes if the next page is loading the background
color gets white for a very short moment.
Is there any possibility to set the blue background color
somehow to the whole frameset?

Yes, but you would have to go to each of your visitor's houses and
adjust the background color of their browser.

Probably not practical...

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Stefan Mueller quothed:
I've a frameset like
<frameset rows = "*, 20%" frameborder = "0" framespacing = "0">
<frame src="frame1.html" name="MyFrame2" scrolling="auto" noresize>
<frame src="frame2.html" name="MyFrame2" scrolling="no" noresize>
</frameset>

On each page I set the background color to blue
body {
background-color: #0000ff;
}

However, sometimes if the next page is loading the background color gets
white for a very short moment.
Is there any possibility to set the blue background color somehow to the
whole frameset?

The "whiting" is a browser flaw, particularly notable in IE. I've tried
unsuccessfully to solve that very problem.