    Please help I am stumpped on this one...

    Thx.

    Kevin

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4=?=, Jul 19, 2007

  2. Hi,
    Below msdn link provides solution to your query:
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178296(VS.80).aspx
    --
    Hope this answers your question.
    Thanks and Regards.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=, Jul 20, 2007

  3. RE: How to set a gridviews columns wrap property to false programa

    Thanks for responding but that does not solve my problem. I am late binding
    and have autogeneratecolumns = yes. I have a select button in the first
    column but there are no other columns in the columns collection. Is there a
    way to add the columns to the collection after binding has been done?

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4=?=, Jul 20, 2007