    Wondering if there is a simple way or if I need to get into the datasource
    after the adding of the new record and load the data fields directly.

    thanks.

    Brad Farrell, Aug 24, 2006

  2. are you refering to datagrid control?

    Regards,
    Augustin

    =?Utf-8?B?QXVndXN0aW4gUHJhc2FubmE=?=, Aug 24, 2006

  3. Brad Farrell

    Brad Farrell Guest

    No. I have a series of text fields that are bound using the binding source
    to the data itself. Then the navigator toolstrip is used to allow the user
    to navigate the dataset.

    "Augustin Prasanna" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Brad Farrell, Aug 24, 2006