    windows (or french keyboard) or how to force the JVM to load French keyboard
    ?
    thank you for your answer.
    JN Kembo, Aug 14, 2005

  2. JN  Kembo

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:33:47 +0200, "JN Kembo"
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >I've got windows with language set to English - US and French Keyboard.
    >When i launch a java application, the keyboard is set to English keyboard.
    >How to make the JVM to set the keyboard with the type of keyboard set on
    >windows (or french keyboard) or how to force the JVM to load French keyboard

    Keyboard driver swapping is a Windows feature you won't find all OSes,
    thus Java does not support it. What you need to do is learn how to do
    it in C then write some JNI glue, and look at the system property to
    decide if the platform supports it. Then you can think about
    implementing the same function in other OSes.
    Roedy Green, Aug 14, 2005