    --
    Kumar.A.P.P
    http://techaid.wordpress.com/

    Kumar.A.P.P, Nov 19, 2007

  2. You would need to use your Oracle .NET provider to execute an OracleCommand
    with the P/L SQL Statement as the CommandText.

    --Peter
    "Inside every large program, there is a small program trying to get out."
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
    http://www.blogmetafinder.com

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Nov 19, 2007