how to set target directory for a web project

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by anonymous, Sep 11, 2006.

  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Sorry Justin

    It is not happening so.

    I did build and Rebuild few times to find it

    I am using VS 2005 and it is running it using the internal webserver when I
    run the app

    "S. Justin Gengo" <> wrote in
    message news:%...

    anonymous, Sep 11, 2006

  2. Hi,

    anonymous wrote:
    > Sorry Justin
    >
    > It is not happening so.
    >
    > I did build and Rebuild few times to find it
    >
    > I am using VS 2005 and it is running it using the internal webserver when I
    > run the app

    You shouldn't change the subject of a thread in the middle of it, it's
    confusing.

    I just posted a reply to the other thread.

    HTH,
    Laurent
    --
    Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft