How to set the ContentEncoding of the HTTPWebRequest object

Guest

Has anyone been able or is having trouble with setting the Content-Encoding
to a value in the headers collection of an HTTPWebRequest object.

I am trying to post a RosettaNet message to a trading partner that is using
webMethods server. The message gets to their server just fine but it is not
processing. They are telling me that the $contentEncoding has a value of
NULL. They are telling me that this is part of the Header information. I
have looked up the header property info on MSDN but I don't see anything
mentioned of setting the ContentEncoding.

Any one have suggestions.

Thanks,

Paul