how to set the main button where there are multiple buttons

duwayne

I have a basic form with a few textboxes and 3 submit buttons. Clicking
a textbox causes one of the other buttons to get the focus. How does
the browser determin which submit button gets the focus?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

I have a basic form with a few textboxes and 3 submit buttons.
Clicking a textbox causes one of the other buttons to get the focus.
How does the browser determin which submit button gets the focus?

Can't say as I've ever seen a form with just a few textboxes that
required three submit buttons.

I think you will need to post the URL so we can see what it is you are
really up to...

Richard Sexton

Can't say as I've ever seen a form with just a few textboxes that
required three submit buttons.

I've seen and done lots. Seems to me it's just the order they appear
in the HTML. I use Opera, and used to use netscape until Opera was
ready for prime time. Is this not what you're seeing?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Richard said:
I've seen and done lots.

Got a link? said:
Seems to me it's just the order they appear in the HTML. I use Opera,
and used to use netscape until Opera was ready for prime time. Is
this not what you're seeing?

Not sure what your comment about Netscape and Opera means here. The OP
didn't post any link so how could we see what his question relates to,
no matter what browser was used.