How to set the password lengtgh with Login Controls

ad

I want to limin the length of password must larger than 6.
How can I do with Login Controls of asp.net 2.0

Rad [Visual C# MVP]

Hey ad,

If you are creating a new user, and are using the create user wizard,
set the PasswordRegularExpression to \w{6,}

If you're changing the password of an existing user, and are using the
changepassword control, set the PasswordRegularExpression to \w{6,}

ad

Juan T. Llibre

Maybe you missed my reply to you ?

See :
http://www.odetocode.com/Articles/427.aspx

In web.config...

minRequiredPasswordLength="7"
minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="1"

ad said:
But I want that there must include at least one alpha in it.
How can I do?
Brennan Stehling said:
The character class \w covers alphanumeric characters. It is the same
as [a-zA-Z_0-9] which includes the underscore.

You can find more detail here...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...en-us/cpgenref/html/cpconcharacterclasses.asp

Brennan Stehling
http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/
If I wnat there must be a alpha charater in the password,. How can I do?

"Rad [Visual C# MVP]" <[email protected]>
???????:[email protected]...