How to set value of some parameter in select command in ObjectDataSource?

misiek

Hi all.

I have a problem with setting value of some parameter in select command
in ObjectDataSource.
This is what I did:
1. I created DataSet in designer using some stored procedure, which
expects exactly one parameter. Also there was a "Return a data table"
method created.
2. I dragged ObjectDataSource to my web page and configured it to use
method I created in pont 1.
3. I wanted to pass value returned by one of my methods as a select
parameter, so I selected None as a Parameter source in designer. I did
it because there was no selection like: value returned by a method.
4. My ObjectDataSource was succesfully configured and then I wanted to
programatically set select parameter to value returned by one of my
methods. Does anobody know how it can be done?

Thanks in advance,
misiek

misiek

My another question is: how to use these methods (queries), which were
created in DataSet Designer: GetData(), GetData(@param1), ...?