How to setup session timout

Raymond Du

Hi,

I am trying to change an ASP.Net application session time out to 60 minutes.
I changed it from IIS manager, then restart IIS, does not work , still times
out in 20 minutes.

Then I added the following line into web.config file, <system.web> node:

<sessionState timeout="60">
</sessionState>

I even rebuild the application, application still times out in 20 minutes.

What should I do?

TIA

William F. Robertson, Jr.

I am only asking to make sure I understand what you are asking. This has
nothing to do with Forms Authentication does it?

Your Session