how to share authentication info??

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Tom, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Hello friends
    I have 2 webs sites on same domain say

    http://app1.mydomain.com

    http://app2.mydomain.com

    App1 use custom validation, via a custom login page user
    can enter their WinNT username and password and enter into
    the application. It validates the username and password
    against LDAP domain.

    App2 use the same LDAP domain/NT domain for basic
    Authentication, user can enter same Win-NT account name
    and password to continue.

    Now what I want now, is user need not need to login twice.
    How I can share user authentication information between
    these 2 sites.

    The both sites are used internally on an intranet server
    inside an organization.

    Regards
    Tom

    Tom, Feb 16, 2004