    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Marshal Antony

    Marshal Antony, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Basically, you can't. Application Cache is specific to the machine on which
    the app is running. What you CAN do is to store "global" information in a
    database, such as SQL Server.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big Things are made up of
    Lots of Little Things.

    Kevin Spencer, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Kevin,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I need to share Cache between applications in a
    single machine only not in multiple machines.
    As the Cache in each application in the same machine is
    different,can we design a mechanism where all the
    applications can read from a common cache in the
    same machine?.This will help because for
    example if I want to share Customer information among applications in
    the same machine I need to store it
    in only single cache as a dataset so that I can save memory.
    Thanks in advance for your comment on this.
    Marshal

    Marshal Antony, Nov 4, 2003
  4. Hi Marshal,

    Again, I think using a database to store such "shared" data would be the
    best approach. You can't cross Application boundaries, and that memory space
    is all that will be available to each Application.

    Kevin Spencer, Nov 4, 2003
  5. Kevin,

    Thanks for your opinion on this.
    I agree database is the best way to go as I can't cross application
    boundaries.
    Thanks again,
    Marshal

    Marshal Antony, Nov 6, 2003