how to share server control assembly among multiple programer enviroment?

Nenad Prekupec

Is there a way to share server control dll (control is still under
development) in toolbox without having to copy that dll to client computers?

I have a multiple programers enviroment, the code for Web .net project is on
one server and under source safe control. In this project we are using
controls that we develop. Dll is not strong name typed, and is XCOPIED to
shared folder of source server. Reference to that dll can be made without
problems but programers that would like to work with server controls in DLL
have to put them in TOOLBOX so they can use design time mode putting them on
aspx pages.
Now the problem is that they can't put controls on toolbox without (some
wierd error messages) problems, even if the shared folder is mapped as
network drive.

Does enyone know the solution for this problem?

Thx!

Nenad Prekupec

Visual Studio 2003 ver 7.1.3088
..Net framework 1.1 ver 1.1.4322