How to Share Session State Between Classic ASP and ASP.NET

Guest

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has been able to get the code for this article to
fully work? I can get the asp.net code to increment the counter and create a
record in the SessionState table but I can not get the classic ASP test page
to increment the counter at all, also the classic asp page doesn't create the
record in the SessionState table .
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/Aa479313.aspx

Thank You!

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> I can not get the classic ASP test page to increment the counter at all,
!> also the classic asp page doesn't create the record in the SessionState table.

Did you follow all the directions in the section titled
"Steps to Set Up the Demo Program" ?

Guest

re:
!> I can not get the classic ASP test page to increment the counter at all,
!> also the classic asp page doesn't create the record in the SessionState table.

Did you follow all the directions in the section titled
"Steps to Set Up the Demo Program" ?

Yep, I turned off ASP Session state for this web app in IIS and I ran
regasm.exe to create the COM wrapper and register the COM Wrapper, I also
registered the VB 6 dll and gave the IUSR account the permission the
instructions requested. Does it work? If it does then I obviously did
something wrong and can remove everything and start over.