How to show data bind record in regular textbox object ?

Henry Lee

hi,
In ASP 2.0 , using datasource object with Gridview databind feature is
really easy to show records from database. However , I want to do the
samething but using textbox object because there are lots limit in Gridview
item template. I am not sure can I do that with datasource object since text
box has no data bind feature. And I can not find the "recordset" in
datasource object for me to get the data and put it into textbox.text.
Any idea will be very appreciated,
Henry

Darren Kopp

er, i meant on your textbox control you set text='<%# Eval("field")
%>'

sorry about that.

-darren