    Can anyone please write me solution for this....??

    Mahesh
    BLR

    Maheshkumar.R, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Maheshkumar.R

    Kim Quigley Guest

    What error are you getting?
    "Maheshkumar.R" <> wrote in message news:...
    Hello groups,
    I got one problem

    i am using <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Column1")%>
    in the itemtemplate of the datagrid

    for the first time when i bind to grid i am selecting the column1 and displaying

    for the second time when i bind it i am not selecting the column1

    because of the <%# %> line in itemtemplate of the datagrid i am getting the error

    Kim Quigley, Jun 16, 2005