How to span columns using <asp:TableRow>

keithb

I'm just learning ASP.NET 2.0, so I apologize for asking a question which
probably has an obvious answer. The Standard toolbox in VS2K5 has a control
called Table. Placing the control on a web page results in a control that
has an <asp:Table> tag. this tag contains <asp:TableRow> tags. The
<asp:TableRow> tag lacks a COLSPAN propery. With standard HTML tables I use
the COLSPAN attribute to make a row span across more than one column. Using
<asp:table>, how can I make the rows span across more than one column?

Thanks,

Keith