    directory?

    Thanks,
    Vishnu
    vishnu, Dec 13, 2006

  2. Pretty sure you cant do it........

    --
    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    VISIT MY WEBSITE:
    http://www.johntimney.com
    http://www.johntimney.com/blog

    John Timney \(MVP\), Dec 13, 2006

  3. vishnu

    vishnu Guest

    Hi,

    Please let me know how can i achieve this.Is there anyother way that i
    can do it.

    Thanks,
    Vishnu

    vishnu, Dec 14, 2006
  4. I don't believe you can. Input uploads a file from the client to the
    server, and sandbox security doesn't allow you to specificy the path to any
    file on the clients computer. I'm sure its a restriction set out in the RFC
    for HTTP Upload.

    You will need to create some form of signed activeX to get around the
    security limits imposed.

    John Timney \(MVP\), Dec 14, 2006