    <script type="text/javascript">
    function window_onload()
    </script>
    Matt, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Matt

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On 11 Aug 2004 19:25:32 -0700, Matt <> declared in
    alt.html:

    > I have a page1 that opens a window called page2.

    Why? What makes you think I want you to open a popup window?

    > I want page2 doesn't have title bar, tool bar, address bar.

    What about what your visitor wants?

    > Is it possible
    > to specify in javascript function window_onload() in page2?

    No. The window has already been created by the time the page loads.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Matt

    Dan Abrey Guest

    "Mark Parnell" <> wrote in message
    > On 11 Aug 2004 19:25:32 -0700, Matt <> declared in
    > alt.html:
    >
    > > I have a page1 that opens a window called page2.

    > Why? What makes you think I want you to open a popup window?

    Harsh, true and fair!
    Dan Abrey, Aug 12, 2004