    <script type="text/javascript">
    function window_onload()
    </script>
    Matt, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Matt

    Ray at Guest

    http://www.aspfaq.com/5003
    http://www.aspfaq.com/5001

    Ray at home

    "Matt" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > I have a page1.asp that opens a window called page2.asp.
    >
    > I want page2.asp doesn't have title bar, tool bar, address bar. Is it
    > possible
    > to specify in javascript function window_onload() in page2.asp? I don't

    want

    Ray at, Aug 12, 2004

  3. [Followup-To: microsoft.public.scripting.jscript]

    Matt wrote:
    > I have a page1.asp that opens a window called page2.asp.

    I assume you mean it opens a window with page2.asp as the targeted URL, not
    the window name. There is a big difference between these two:

    window.open("page2.asp","meaningfulWindowName")
    window.open("myScript.asp","page2.asp")

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_0.asp

    > I want page2.asp doesn't have title bar, tool bar, address bar.

    Then specify thos things when you open the window, not later.

    > Is it possible to specify in javascript function window_onload()
    > in page2.asp?

    No.

    > I don't want to specify in window.open() in page1.asp when it
    > loads page2.asp.

    Then you're SOL.

    --
    Dave Anderson