how to specify the page looks in window onload??

Matt

I have a page1.asp that opens a window called page2.asp.

I want page2.asp doesn't have title bar, tool bar, address bar. Is it
possible
to specify in javascript function window_onload() in page2.asp? I don't want
to specify in window.open() in page1.asp when it loads page2.asp.

<script type="text/javascript">
function window_onload()
</script>

Dave Anderson

I have a page1.asp that opens a window called page2.asp.

I assume you mean it opens a window with page2.asp as the targeted URL, not
the window name. There is a big difference between these two:

window.open("page2.asp","meaningfulWindowName")
window.open("myScript.asp","page2.asp")

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_0.asp

I want page2.asp doesn't have title bar, tool bar, address bar.

Then specify thos things when you open the window, not later.

Is it possible to specify in javascript function window_onload()
in page2.asp?
No.

I don't want to specify in window.open() in page1.asp when it
loads page2.asp.

Then you're SOL.

--
Dave Anderson