    <script type="text/javascript">
    function window_onload()
    </script>
    Matt, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Matt wrote:

    > I have a page1 that opens a window called page2.

    You should forget about unrequested popup windows right now. Windows XP
    Service Pack 2 was released two days ago; it modifies IE to block such
    popups by default (users can change that setting but few will). And IE
    is, alas (because of its flaws), still the most used browser today.

    Read the <http://jibbering.com/faq/>.

    > Is it possible to specify in javascript function window_onload() in page2?

    Yes, but it is not required here.

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Matt

    Robert Guest

    > Is it possible
    > to specify in javascript function window_onload() in page2?

    No. If you could do that, any javascript program could alter how the
    current window was displayed. I wouldn't want my command line
    vanishing. Would you?

    >I don't want
    > to specify in window.open() in page1 when it loads page2.

    No. You may specify this in page1. That is if you have access to
    page one.

    Robert
    Robert, Aug 12, 2004