    DD Guest

    I get stuck with splitting big zip file into small piece multiple
    volumes, anyone have source code can be shared? Thanks. Eric

    DD, Nov 27, 2007

  2. DD wrote:
    >I get stuck ..

    At what point exactly? What have you tried?

    >..with splitting big zip file into small piece multiple
    >volumes..

    Not immediately, no. But if you post an SSCCE*, I might
    be tempted to experiment with it, see what is wrong and
    try and fix it.

    * <http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.html>

    > .., anyone have source code can be shared?

    Just out of curiosity. What is your budget on that
    'source code'?

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.physci.org/

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 28, 2007

  3. DD

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    Re: How to split a huge zip file into multiple volumes with the smaller size each?

    DD wrote:
    >I get stuck with splitting big zip file into small piece multiple
    > volumes, anyone have source code can be shared? Thanks. Eric

    web search first result file splitter java
    <http://www.developer.com/java/other/article.php/630491>

    Jeff Higgins, Nov 28, 2007
  4. DD

    Jeff Higgins wrote:

    > DD wrote:
    >>I get stuck with splitting big zip file into small piece multiple
    >> volumes, anyone have source code can be shared? Thanks. Eric

    > web search first result file splitter java
    > <http://www.developer.com/java/other/article.php/630491>

    also:
    <http://jt400.cvs.sourceforge.net/jt400/src/utilities/JarMaker.java?revision=1.5&view=markup>

    Jeff Higgins, Nov 28, 2007