How to split the contents of a page???

aarthy

I have a problem in the display of the ASP screen actually i am
retrieving and displaying the data from a database when the view button
is hit.The contents for display is so long so i want to have a previous,
next link on that page so that some 100 records are displayed in each
page.Pls help me.

I am attaching my code here please help me where can i make the change
to split the display of my page.

This is for entering the couriers that is received in an company. Here
fd=from date
fm=from month
td=to date
tm=to month
fy=from year
ty=to year
rpt=report
and this program displays the details of the courier