how to start IE when launching a Web Application from VS 2008?

Christian Cambier

Hello,

from within VS 2008, when running a web-project, Firefox is starting
on my PC.

How can I have IE to start up instead?

Actually, I don't mind using Firefox unless I don't know how to debug
Javascript files in Firefox. I need to enable script debugging
somewhere but don't know how. Anybody any ideas?

thank you
Chris

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> How can I have IE to start up instead?

Firefox is your default browser, right ?

In any case, it's real easy to change.

Right-click your "Start Page" for the project ( usually "default.aspx" ),
select "Browse with..." from the context menu, and then select the browser
you want to use all the time by pushing the "Set as default" button while
the browser you want to use is highlighted.