    2.0 but i dont know how to start? installing VS2005 and MSDN will be enough?
    i dont know if a guide for asp.net 1.1 users exist in msdn for VS2005.. or
    which documents, e-books, web-sites, articles do you recommend?

    The Crow, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Yep, install VS2005 from M$, and start learning! I beleive all versions
    of VS2005 except team edition are available for download from MSDN.

    Mark Micallef, Dec 21, 2005

  3. The Crow

    clintonG Guest

    I think the best starting point for a primer would be the 2.0 QuickStart
    Tutorials. After that its a hunt and peck through blogs, forums, newsgroups,
    books and bribes ;-)

    <%= Clinton Gallagher

    [1] http://beta.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/default.aspx

    clintonG, Dec 21, 2005