How to stop a webapp from a servlet?

marcus

I use a management keyword in the parameter list, as well as a
management function. I have never done this in production, so imagine
you would want password security or whatever. The management functions
include setting static variables that control app activity, such as
notify threads to terminate, refuse requests, whatever.

juli

hai readers,

i Think u should explictly declare destroy method ie server cofig object
must be stoped before it could intalise any more service