How to stop a webapp from a servlet?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Laurent GRANIE, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. All is in the title ;)
    Laurent GRANIE, Jun 10, 2004

  2. On 10 Jun 2004 03:01:30 -0700, Laurent GRANIE <>
    wrote:

    > All is in the title ;)

    In Tomcat - use the Management facility - it has single GET commands

    William Brogden, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Laurent GRANIE

    kaeli Guest

    kaeli, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Laurent GRANIE

    Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Laurent GRANIE

    marcus Guest

    I use a management keyword in the parameter list, as well as a
    management function. I have never done this in production, so imagine
    you would want password security or whatever. The management functions
    include setting static variables that control app activity, such as
    notify threads to terminate, refuse requests, whatever.

    marcus, Jun 11, 2004
  6. Laurent GRANIE

    Balaji. M. Guest

    I hope so, System.end() will terminate the App Server.

    Balaji. M., Jun 14, 2004
  7. Laurent GRANIE

    juli Guest

    hai readers,

    i Think u should explictly declare destroy method ie server cofig object
    must be stoped before it could intalise any more service
    juli, Jun 16, 2004