    How can I make this time 72 hours so the process is NEVER restarted by
    asp.net?

    Thanks.

    rooster575, Jul 2, 2004

  2. According to what I know, ASP.NET process shutdown immediately upon return
    of a POST. (That's HTTP connection, not FTP/Telnet/SSH)

    If what you mean is timeout, that's quite another thing. Through I see no
    reason to extend the timeout to 72 hours as it'll make you server extremely
    vulnerable to DOS attack.

    Please correct me if I'm wrong.

    "rooster575" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news: ¤¤¼¶¼g...