How to stop caching in Proxy Server

Discussion in '.NET' started by anilakhwaja, Jul 16, 2007.

  1. anilakhwaja

    anilakhwaja

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Can u plz help me in the scenerio which is some what the same .. .as its addressing here

    sccenario:

    we have a proxy server which is assigned by a fixed ip and user access it through proxy ...

    we have deployed our application over there, which is built in ASP.NET 2.0 and we have also used seperate javascript files (*.js) and proxy server as usual caches the page and javascript files

    when ever we have some changes we deploy our application again at the proxy server

    but when we run the application it uses the same cached javascript files and dont use the new one which we have deployed

    We are using Squid 2.5 as our proxy server

    We have done this in our Page.

    Response.Cache.SetNoStore();

    Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.No Cache);

    Response.Cache.SetExpires(DateTime.Now);

    base.OnLoad(e);

    }

    But this solves the problem only on LAN.

    For fixed IP, caching problem persists.

    can you help me in this regard that what should i do ???

    wat should i do inorder to stop proxy server to cache javascript files
    anilakhwaja, Jul 16, 2007