    How can we stop closing the browser window if user presses alt+f4?

    thanks,
    Rohit,

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet, Nov 24, 2003

  2. microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet

    Rob Meade Guest

    "microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet" wrote ...

    > How can we stop closing the browser window if user presses alt+f4?

    Why would you want to? A user hitting alt+f4 by accident is probably very
    unlikely...only sites that flood a users experience with hundreds of popups
    for pr0n and pen_is pAtc_hes would want to do this surely?

    Regards

    Rob

    Rob Meade, Nov 24, 2003