How to store as absolute an org.jfree.data.time.Millisecond

etantonio

I am using JfreeChart,
I need to save the chart in a textual file containing value and the
milliseconds,
particularly I need the millisecond (org.jfree.data.time.Millisecond),
how can I store it on a file and be able to retrieve the same value ?
The long value that I obtain with getMillisecond() seems to be only a
relative index,
any suggestion ?

Thanks
Antonio

www.etantonio.it/forums/varie

John B. Matthews

etantonio said:
I am using JfreeChart, I need to save the chart in a textual file
containing value and the milliseconds, particularly I need the
millisecond (org.jfree.data.time.Millisecond), how can I store it on
a file and be able to retrieve the same value? The long value that I
obtain with getMillisecond() seems to be only a relative index, any
suggestion?

Millisecond implements Serializable:

<http://www.google.com/search?q=org.jfree.data.time.Millisecond>
<http://www.google.com/search?q=java+tutorial+serialization>