How to store property values of custom controls to *.aspx.resx files at design time?

theis.netronic

Hi,

I am building an web server custom control with a complex string
property. The values of his property are very large strings looking
like contents of *.ini-files. At design time the current property
value is written to the webform.aspx-file.

To avoid blowing up the aspx-file I want to know, whether there is a
chance to store the property value at design time into the
webform.aspx.resx–file analogue to windows forms controls, the
properties of which are stored into the windowsform.resx-file.

Another advantage of such a solution would be that the users of my
custom control are not tempted to change the property value with a
text editor risking the destruction of their web application.

Thanks in advance.

Juergen