how to stripe rails comments ?

Arul hari

how to stripe rails comments ?
I have searched google, but i could not get proper module. Please
anyone help me how to do this ?

Regards
S.Vellingiri.

Glen Holcomb

how to stripe rails comments ?
I have searched google, but i could not get proper module. Please
anyone help me how to do this ?

Regards
S.Vellingiri.
This would be a better question for the rails list
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk. You might also want to
clarify what you mean by Rails comments as you can have three different
comment styles in a Rails application.

--=20
so loud, I can=92t hear a word you=92re saying."

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)