    anyone help me how to do this ?

    Regards
    S.Vellingiri.
    Arul hari, Sep 16, 2009

  2. Arul hari

    Glen Holcomb Guest

    On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:51 AM, Arul hari <>wr=
    ote:

    > how to stripe rails comments ?
    > I have searched google, but i could not get proper module. Please
    > anyone help me how to do this ?
    >
    > Regards
    > S.Vellingiri.

    This would be a better question for the rails list
    http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk. You might also want to
    clarify what you mean by Rails comments as you can have three different
    comment styles in a Rails application.

    --=20
    so loud, I can=92t hear a word you=92re saying."

    -Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)
    Glen Holcomb, Sep 16, 2009