How to Strong name a aspx web page?

Gopal Krish

Hello,

Here are 3 layers of my web application (3 tier architecture)

UI (ASPX using C#)
Business Layer (C# class libraries)
Data Access Layer (C# class libraries)

Any ideas how to strong name a ASPX web page (UI)? Since ASPX assembly
is technically not compiled until JIT, I even wonder if this is
possible?

I understand I can use LinkDemand instead of Demand (full stack walk)
in my data access layer or use a Assert in my business layer.

I have to use Demand in the data access layer and hence the above
alternatives are ruled out.

Anyone has any ideas?

Gopal Krish

I read somewhere that is it possible if you can find out the location
where CLR compiles the ASPX pages.

Any thoughts?