    event isn't firing and i'm not sure how to capture the form data. is this
    possible?

    tks
    Dica, May 18, 2006

  2. sure, this is possible. We used to provide things like this as example
    apps.

    Make sure that your HTML page lists the ASPX page in the FORM tag, so that
    the POST knows where to go.

    If you still cannot figure it out, create a short app that illustrates the
    problem and upload the code.

    --
    --- Nick Malik [Microsoft]
    MCSD, CFPS, Certified Scrummaster

    Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this forum are my own, and not
    representative of my employer.
    I do not answer questions on behalf of my employer. I'm just a
    programmer helping programmers.

    Nick Malik [Microsoft], May 18, 2006

  3. Dica

    Dica Guest

    "Nick Malik [Microsoft]" <> wrote in message
    > sure, this is possible. We used to provide things like this as example
    > apps.
    >
    > Make sure that your HTML page lists the ASPX page in the FORM tag, so that
    > the POST knows where to go.
    >
    > If you still cannot figure it out, create a short app that illustrates the
    > problem and upload the code.

    that's really odd. it seems to work now, but before i swear i couldn't get
    the page_load to even fire.

    tks.

    Dica, May 18, 2006