How to switch ASP.NET version

Shimon Sim

I installed Web Express 2005 and my applications started running under
version 2.0.
This creates some issues (and lets me know that my application may not run
nicely if my provider will upgrade)
How can I switch ASP.NET version back to 1.1
Thanks,
Shimon

Jacob Munk-Stander

Go to the Internet Information Services under Administrative Tools.
Right-click the website you wish to change ASP.NET version for and select
Properties. Go to the ASP.NET tab and select the ASP.NET 1.1 version you
have installed.

Shimon Sim

Got it. Thanks
Shimon.