    could upload only changed files (.aspx, .dll, images ) etc. ?

    Thanks in advance

    Sandeep
    Sandeep, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Sandeep

    Ben Lucas Guest

    You might consider using robocopy. It comes in the Windows Resource Kit and
    has the capability of checking whether a file is actually different before
    it performs a copy.

    --
    Ben Lucas
    Lead Developer

    Ben Lucas, Aug 9, 2004

  3. Sandeep

    TPS Guest

    use XCOPY with the /d parameter.

    /d says don't copy it unless the date is greater on the source file than the
    target file. In other words, unless it has changed.

    -TPS
    TPS, Aug 9, 2004