    The control doesn't seem to have a 'currentMode' property like detailsview.

    Thanks,

    JJ
    JJ, Jun 8, 2007

  2. JJ

    JJ Guest

    ok got it: RowState

    DataControlRowState.Alternate The GridViewRow object is an alternate row in
    the GridView control.
    DataControlRowState.Edit The GridViewRow object is in edit mode.
    DataControlRowState.Normal The GridViewRow object is in its normal (default)
    state.
    DataControlRowState.Selected The GridViewRow object is selected.

    JJ, Jun 8, 2007