How to tell if gridview row is in edit mode

JJ

I know its probably a simple answer, but I can't find it...

How do you tell if the current row in a gridview is in edit mode?
The control doesn't seem to have a 'currentMode' property like detailsview.

Thanks,

JJ

JJ

ok got it: RowState

DataControlRowState.Alternate The GridViewRow object is an alternate row in
the GridView control.
DataControlRowState.Edit The GridViewRow object is in edit mode.
DataControlRowState.Normal The GridViewRow object is in its normal (default)
state.
DataControlRowState.Selected The GridViewRow object is selected.