    is located so that I still use Ruby?

    Thanks,

    Li
    Li Chen, Nov 14, 2008

  2. Li Chen

    Phlip Guest

    > I install Ruby to a new place instead of the default path, and I can't
    > set Ruby's path from within system's enviroment variables due to
    > write/read restriction on the computer. How can I tell Scite where Ruby
    > is located so that I still use Ruby?

    Options -> Open ruby.properties ->

    if PLAT_WIN
    command.go.*.rb=c:/cygwin/usr/local/bin/ruby1.9 $(FileNameExt)

    HTH!
    Phlip, Nov 14, 2008

  3. Li Chen

    Li Chen Guest

    Phlip wrote:
    >> I install Ruby to a new place instead of the default path, and I can't
    >> set Ruby's path from within system's enviroment variables due to
    >> write/read restriction on the computer. How can I tell Scite where Ruby
    >> is located so that I still use Ruby?

    > Options -> Open ruby.properties ->
    >
    > if PLAT_WIN
    > command.go.*.rb=c:/cygwin/usr/local/bin/ruby1.9 $(FileNameExt)
    >
    > HTH!

    Hi,

    Thank you very much.

    I change the line to the following and it works:

    if PLAT_WIN
    command.go.*.rb=C:/Documents and Settings/chen73/My
    Documents/Ruby/bin/ruby.exe $(FileNameExt)

    Li
    Li Chen, Nov 14, 2008