  1. ivan

    ivan Guest

    I have installed framework 1.1 SDK and VS is still using 1.0.
    ivan, Apr 21, 2004

  2. ivan

    Eric Cadwell Guest

    AFAIK VS 2002 only uses 1.0. You cannot configure it to use 1.1. VS 2003
    does allow you to choose the runtime in the build configuration.

    You can redirect 1.0 applications onto 1.1 runtime using a config file with
    BindingRedirect. In this case you compile in VS with 1.0 and run on 1.1.
    Just be sure to check compatiblity and do lots of testing. I have found that
    running 1.0 code on 1.1 solved a few performance issues (winforms).

    http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/changeinfo/default.aspx

    -Eric
    Eric Cadwell, Apr 21, 2004

  3. That's an easy one - upgrade VS.Net 03

    --

    Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service
    msnews.microsoft.com, Apr 23, 2004