How to test ASP.NET Application Root on local machine

Zubair.NET!

Hi,

I have an ASP.NET application for which I am storing the application
name in the database such as

<add key="WebsiteRootAddress"
value="http://localhost/MyApplicationName" />

and

<add key="RootApplication" value="/MyApplicationName/" />

Obviously, I do this to avoid hard-coding the application name in the
code. But now that I need to deploy this application to the web server,
I need to test if my application will work on the Live server without
having any "root" problems. So I do the following

<add key="WebsiteRootAddress" value="/" />

and

<add key="RootApplication" value="/" />

But the question is, how can I really test this document root on my
local machine without putting everything to the "live" server?

Thanks!